This Artistic Session (USD950 = 840EUR) includes:
- Make-Up for 1 person
- 2h Studio Session
- Unlimited outfit change & backgrounds
- 150 images or more with basic retouching (low definition)
- 5 fully retouched images of your choice (high definition)
- Optional: assistance of a professional stylist before and during the shooting
Photography - Artistic Session
Your face is the summary of the book of your life. You have many images of yourself, but do you have one artistic portrait that keeps this moment of truth with the greatest emotion and the best quality, for all eternity ?
I'm Christophe Keip. I live and work in the south of France. I have been travelling the world for 30 years to capture human souls and help people feel better about their image. I am a portrait photographer…
My team and I will welcome you from 09/28 to 10/03 in the Loft 402. It is the perfect place, located on the waterfront in Williamsburg, a vibrant, fashionable neighborhood of Brooklyn located just across the East River from the East Village in Manhattan. The area is filled with restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and artists’ studios. The Loft 402 photo studio is a short walk from the L train subway stop, and down the street from Duane Reade, a grocery store, and Depanneur coffee shop.
Your amazing experience will be as follows:
- Welcome and 5-10 minutes chat on your objective, to know you better
- Make-up for one person done by a professional Make-Up Artist to get the best of you
- Shooting session with two different light setups, background and outfits
- A few days after the shooting, I will send you a private link with all the session’s photos (80+ images), in low resolution (1-2MB per file)
- You will send me back your 5 favorites, which will be fully retouched and sent you back in high-resolution a few days later (20+MB per file).
My objective is to offer you a photo that reflects your soul, your will, your wantings, the person you really are.